Sunday, August 3, 2008


"Your background isn’t as important as what you do with your future" Well... From where should I begin.All those who know me can tell you the kind of a person I am.I am basically a very mischievous person....way different from my usual image of a""""studious """""type....I am very talkative and can go on on any topic for ages...I am cool and attractive....I am down to earth and is contended with the way my life is going on.I love life and everything about being alive!I don't care what the world thinks of me at all.. I live the way I want to and I don't tolerate any interference in the way my life goes .....I am also a very moody person and you can't predict me the next moment at all..(even I can't do that!)And I do believe that the world will see you the same way as you see yourself...so here's what I think myself as..I am Gorgeous,Attractive,Really cool,Intelligent,Modern and Ambitious...all representing the alphabets of my name....

No comments: